Patient safety, news and press releases from EMA
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:10:00 +0000: News and press releases: Better veterinary medicines for healthier animals and people - News and press releases
New leaflet explains how EMA works to promote safe and effective veterinary therapies
- Thu, 17 Aug 2017 09:00:00 +0000: News and press releases: Tick and flea control agent Bravecto continues to be acceptably safe to use - News and press releases
New adverse reaction to be included in package leaflet
- Thu, 10 Aug 2017 09:00:00 +0000: News and press releases: Science and innovation for better medicines - News and press releases
EMA leaflet shows how work of the Agency benefits patients
- Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:45:00 +0000: News and press releases: EMA supports regulatory harmonisation in East Africa - News and press releases
East African Community (EAC) envisages the creation of regional regulatory entity
- Tue, 01 Aug 2017 16:30:00 +0000: News and press releases: EMA prepares for Brexit - News and press releases
Business continuity plan aims to preserve Agency’s ability to protect public and animal health
MedWatch Safety Alert RSS Feed
- Fri, 18 Aug 2017 19:30:00 +0000: Sterile Drug Products by Bella Pharmaceuticals: Recall - Lack of Sterility Assurance - MedWatch Safety Alert RSS Feed
Administration of a drug product intended to be sterile that is not sterile could result in serious infections that may be life-threatening.
- Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:00:00 +0000: Sterile Drug Products from Vital Rx, dba Atlantic Pharmacy and Compounding: FDA Alert - Lack of Sterility Assurance - MedWatch Safety Alert RSS Feed
UPDATED 08/18/2017. Recall issued for all lots of all compounded injectable prescription medications. Administration of a non-sterile product intended to be sterile may result in serious and potentially life threatening infections or death.
- Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:00:00 +0000: Zenith Alpha Thoracic Endovascular Graft by Cook Medical: Class I Recall - Potential Formation of Thrombus Inside Device - MedWatch Safety Alert RSS Feed
Thrombus may form inside the device after implantation. Thrombosis or occlusion may lead to serious adverse health consequences, including death.
- Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:00:00 +0000: Lorazepam Oral Concentrate, USP 2mg/mL by Amneal Pharmaceuticals: Recall - Misprinted Dosing Droppers - MedWatch Safety Alert RSS Feed
Significant probability of serious health consequences if more than the prescribed dose is dispensed, including: drowsiness causing trauma; increased anxiety; and risk of accidental injury to self or others.
- Thu, 10 Aug 2017 20:00:00 +0000: Pravastatin Sodium Tablets by International Laboratories: Recall - Mislabeling - MedWatch Safety Alert RSS Feed
Common side effects of bupropion include: nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, headache, constipation, sweating, sore throat, diarrhea, dizziness, restlessness, blurry vision. Risk of allergic reactions are possible and could be life threatening.